The types of assistance and eligbility are listed below.
Types of Assistance Available
Those eligible can apply for any of the following:
- Rental payment assistance for employees who lost wages or residents displaced from a primary residence
- Utility payment assistance for employees and residents
- Food assistance in the form of staples and prepared meals
- Counseling to alleviate the trauma, anxiety, stress, and other emotional conditions
- Replacement of technology used for work or school
Catholic Charities' Nashville Strong assistance is available to survivors who worked or lived in the impacted area, including:.
- Employees of businesses in the impacted area who have lost wages
- Residents unable to live in a primary residences in the impacted area
- A businesses in the impacted area
The impacted area is defined as being bounded by James Robertson Parkway, 4th Avenue North, Broadway, and the Cumberland River.
Applicants will be asked to provide proof of eligibility when applying for assistance.
Contribute to the Recovery Efforts
The following organizations are accepting donations to support the recovery efforts for individuals, families, and businesses:
Additional #NashvilleStrong Resources