Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Catholic Charities recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, or disability.
If you are interested in becoming an employee of Catholic Charities please visit the Diocese of Nashville or the Center for Nonprofit Management online. All job listings will include instructions for submitting applications and resumes. If there are no job listings on these sites for Catholic Charities, then we are not accepting applications at this time. As these websites contain the most current job listings and information, please do not contact Catholic Charities directly in an attempt to secure employment.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
• Health and Prescription Drug Insurance (90% employer paid for Option 1 employee coverage)(Two plans from which to choose)
• Dental Insurance (90% employer paid) for individual coverage
• Vision Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance (100% employer paid)
• Life & Accidental Death Insurance (Benefit equal to 1-½ times annual salary – 100% employer paid)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
• Pension Retirement (contributions made by employer)
• 403(b) Contributory Retirement Plan (3% employer matched contributions)
• Workers Compensation
• Vacation Leave Scale:
0-1 year 5 days
1-5 years 10 days
5-10 years 15 days
10+ years 20 days
• Personal Leave (one day per month, constant and unlimited accrual)
• 14-1/2 Paid Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Long Term Care Insurance at group premium rates
1. The employees of the parishes and institutions of the Diocese of Nashville do not
have unemployment insurance.
2. Employees must be benefit eligible:
* Waged employees must work at least 1,000 hours year
* Salaried employees must work at least 50% time
Benefits are proportionate to the percentage of time worked.